Thursday, January 27, 2011

Personal Testimony: God works through Rev.Moon


I was raised in a Catholic family were we prayed daily and my mother was an especially devout believer who always looked for help to God and Jesus. I felt in my life so many times protected by God, owing this in part to her spiritual investment. Also I attended church regularly and was inspired by teachers who taught to lead a Christian life.
With time however growing up I realized so many contradictions. Even the life of a believer who wants to live a life according to conscience is broken frequently. Even the church cannot solve the problem of immorality of young people, broken families and temptation of illicit love. Like the story of Lev Tolstoy describes a monk who struggled all his life with the temptation of love only to give in to it eventually. And he was just one of many. Such contradiction even destroys the life of many clergy! Not just before but still now and there seems no end. Where is a power that can solve such problems!?
I struggled with this question and other ones but could not find answers in the church nor elsewhere.
The answer did not come as I expected it. I came across a student in the street who invited me to a discussion seminar. I saw there a group of young people who had strong conviction about goodness and love and though I did not understand it at the beginning I was very intrigued. I decided to give it a try and based upon the conviction of those people participate in a seven day seminar on Unification Principle.
When the contents touched on the spirit world and the explanation of fallen love as the reason our ancestors fell it felt like a revelation came to me. It was so perfectly clear and true! My own experience told me the misuse of love is the root of all problems in us and in our society and it must surely be the root cause of evil and the confusion we continue to dwell in.
Rev.Moon discovered the root of sin and found this amazing Principle, showing a pure and strong ideal of a God-centerd family.What is more I was very happy to hear that Jesus was not sent to be crucified but to create an ideal family and world, that being no contradiction to my Catholic faith; God showed me much more that I could not understand before.
I was eager to share this message with others, how happy must they be to know! But how wrong I was! I instead encountered a wall, hearing negative accusations against Rev.Moon. But I knew from personal experience: person who speaks the truth is not liked. He who is to change the world faces strong opposition and goes the way of suffering. That was the path Jesus went as well.
But I know now God works through Rev.Moon and my life has been changed completely. I know God wants to end the corruption and decadence of love and Unification Church founder has been chosen by God to do this amazing work! We must be grateful for God’s work even if it is not easy to understand or accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment